SN74HC126N SN74HC126 74HC126 Quadruple Bus Buffer Gates with 3-State Outputs Breadboard-Friendly IC DIP-14
These quadruple bus buffer gates feature independent line drivers with 3-state outputs. Each output is disabled when the associated output-enable (OE) input is low.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to GND through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sourcing capability of the driver.
This item features:
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- High-Current 3-State Outputs Interface Directly With System Bus or Can Drive Up To 15 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Max ICC
- Typical tpd = 11 ns
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
- New and Authentic Component(s) - SN74HC126N Quadruple Bus Buffer Gates With 3-State Outputs ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.