CD4069UBE CD4069 CMOS Hex Inverter Breadboard-Friendly IC DIP-14
The CD4069UB has standardized symmetrical output characteristics and a wide operating voltage range from 3 V to 18 V with quiescent current tested at 20 V. This has a medium operation speed of tPHL, tPLH = 30 ns (typical) at 10 V. The operating temperature is from –55°C to 125°C.
The CD4069UB device has a low input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range and 100 nA at 18 V, 25°C. This device has a wide operating voltage range from 3 V to 18 V and used in a plethora of applications.
The CD4069UB device is the industry's highest logic inverter operating at 18 V under recommended conditions. The lower drive capabilities makes it suitable for driving light loads like LED and greatly reduces chances of overshoots and undershoots.
This item features:
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- Medium speed operation: tPHL, tPLH = 30 ns at 10 V (Typical)
- 100% Tested for quiescent current at 20 V, Meets all requirements of JEDEC tentative standard No. 13B, Standard Specifications for Description of B Series CMOS Devices
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range, 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Example Applications: Logic inversion, Pulse shaping, Oscillators, High-input-impedance amplifiers
- New and Authentic Component(s) - CD4069UBE CMOS HEX Inverter ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.