CD4017BE CD4017 CMOS Decade Counter with 10 Decoded Outputs
CD4017BE are 5-stage and 4-stage Johnson counters having 10 and 8 decoded outputs, respectively. Inputs include a CLOCK, a RESET, and a CLOCK INHIBIT signal. Schmitt trigger action in the CLOCK input circuit provides pulse shaping that allows unlimited clock input pulse rise and fall times.
This item features:
- Fully static operation
- Medium speed operationâ¦10 MHz (typ.) at VDD = 10 V
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of âBâ Series CMOS Devices"
- Decade counter/decimal decode display
- Binary counter/decoder
- Frequency division
- Counter control/timers
- Divde-by-N counting
- New and Authentic Component(s) - CD4017BE CMOS Decade Counter with 10 Decoded Outputs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.