SN74LVC245AN SN74LVC245A 74LVC245 Octal Bus Transceiver With 3-State Outputs Breadboard-Friendly DIP-20
These octal bus transceivers are designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation. The LVC245A devices are designed for asynchronous communication between data buses.
This item features:
- Operates From 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 6.3 ns at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
- < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25Â°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
- > 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25Â°C
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down
- Mode and Back Drive protection
- Supports Mixed-Mode Signal Operation on All
- Ports (5-V Input/Output Voltage With 3.3-V VCC)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments SN74LVC245A Octal Bus Transceiver With 3-State Outputs ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.