SN74HC03N 74HC03 Quadruple 2-Input Positive-NAND Gates
The SN74HC03 devices contain four independent 2-input NAND gates. They perform the Boolean function Y = (A • B)\ or Y = A\ + B\ in positive logic. The open-drain outputs require pullup resistors to perform correctly. They may be connected to other open-drain outputs to implement active-low wired-OR or active-high wired-AND functions.
This item features:
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive Up to 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption: Maximum ICC of 20 µA
- Typical tpd = 8 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1-µA Maximum
- New and Authentic Component(s) - SN74HC03N Quadruple 2-Input Positive-NAND Gates With Open-Drain Outputs ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.