CD74HC14E 74HC14 High Speed CMOS Logic Hex Schmitt-Trigger
High Speed CMOS Logic Hex Schmitt-Triggered Inverters. These Schmitt-trigger devices contain six independent inverters. They perform the Boolean function Y = A in positive logic.
This item features:
- Unlimited Input Rise and Fall Times
- Exceptionally High Noise Immunity
- Fanout (Over Temperature Range)Standard Outputs . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 LSTTL Loads
- Bus Driver Outputs . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15 LSTTL Loads
- Wide Operating Temperature Range . . . –55°C to 125°C
- Balanced Propagation Delay and Transition Times
- Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL Logic ICs
- HC Types:
- 2V to 6V Operation
- High Noise Immunity: NIL = 30%, NIH = 30% of VCC at VCC = 5V
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments CD74HC14E High Speed CMOS Logic Hex Schmitt-Triggered Inverters
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.