CD4099BE CD4099 CMOS 8-Bit Addressable Latch
Description:The CD4099B 8-bit addressable latch is a serial-input, parallel-output storage register that can perform a variety of functions.
Data are inputted to a particular bit in the latch when that bit is addressed (by means of input A0, A1, A2) and when WRITE DISABLE is at a low level. When WRITE DISABLE is high, data entry is inhibited; however, all 8 outputs can be continuously read independent of WRITE DISABLE and address inputs.
A master RESET input is available, which resets all bits to a logic "0" level when RESET and WRITE DISABLE are at a high level. When RESET is at a high level, and WRITE RESET is at a low level, the latch acts as a 1-of-8 demultiplexer; the bit that is addressed has an active output which follows the data input, while all unaddressed bits are held to a logic "0" level.
This item features:
- Serial data input
- Active parallel output
- Storage register capability
- Master clear
- Can function as demultiplexer
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 uA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin (full package-temperature range) =
1 V at VDD = 5 V
2 V at VDD = 10 V
2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of ’B’ Series CMOS Devices"
- Multi-line decoders
- A/D converters
- New and Authentic Component(s) - CD4099BE CMOS 8-Bit Addressable Latch ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.