CD4066BE CD4066 4066 10-pA, 20-V, 1:1 (SPST), 4-Channel Analog Switch Breadboard-Friendly IC DIP-14
The CD4066B device is a quad bilateral switch intended for the transmission or multiplexing of analog or digital signals. It is pin-for-pin compatible with the CD4016B device, but exhibits a much lower on-state resistance. In addition, the on-state resistance is relatively constant over the full signal-input range.
The CD4066B device consists of four bilateral switches, each with independent controls. Both the p and the n devices in a given switch are biased on or off simultaneously by the control signal. The well of the n-channel device on each switch is tied to either the input (when the switch is on) or to VSS (when the switch is off). This configuration eliminates the variation of the switch-transistor threshold voltage with input signal and, thus, keeps the on-state resistance low over the full operating-signal range.
This item features:
- The CD4066B device is a quad bilateral switch intended for the transmission or multiplexing of analog or digital signals
- 15-V Digital or ±7.5-V Peak-to-Peak Switching, 125-Ω Typical On-State Resistance for 15-V Operation, Frequency Response, Switch On = 40 MHz Typical, 100% Tested for Quiescent Current at 20-V
- Switch On-State Resistance Matched to Within 5 Ω Over 15-V Signal-Input Range, On-State Resistance Flat Over Full Peak-to-Peak Signal Range, 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V Parametric Ratings
- High On or Off Output-Voltage Ratio: 80 dB Typical at fis = 10 kHz, RL = 1 kΩ, High Degree of Linearity: <0.5% Distortion Typical at fis = 1 kHz, Vis = 5-Vp-p VDD – VSS ≥ 10-V, RL = 10 kΩ, Matched Control-Input to Signal-Output Capacitance: Reduces Output Signal Transients
- Extremely Low Off-State Switch Leakage, Resulting in Very Low Offset Current and High Effective Off-State Resistance: 10 pA Typical at VDD – VSS = 10-V, TA = 25°C, Extremely High Control Input Impedance (Control Circuit Isolated From Signal Circuit): 1012 Ω Typical, Low Crosstalk Between Switches: –50 dB Typical at fis = 8 MHz, RL = 1 kΩ
New and Authentic Component(s) - 10-pA, 20-V, 1:1 (SPST), 4-Channel Analog Switch Breadboard-Friendly IC DIP-14.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.