CD4050BE CD4050 CMOS Hex Non-Inverting Buffer/Converter
The CD4050B devices are noninverting hex buffers, and feature logic-level conversion using only one supply voltage (VCC). The input-signal high level (VIH) can exceed the VCC supply voltage when these devices are used for logic-level conversions. These devices are intended for use as CMOS to DTL or TTL converters and can drive directly two DTL or TTL loads. (VCC = 5 V, VOL â¤ 0.4 V, and IOL â¥ 3.3 mA.)
This item features:
- High Sink Current for Driving 2 TTL Loads
- High-to-Low Level Logic Conversion
- 100% Tested for Quiescent Current at 20 V
- Maximum Input Current of 1 ÂµA at 18 V Over Full Package Temperature Range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25Â°C
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V Parametric Ratings
- New and Authentic Component(s) - CD4050BE CMOS Hex Non-Inverting Buffer/Converter IC
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.