CD4044BE CD4044 CMOS Quad NAND R/S Latch with 3-State O/P
This item features:
- 3-state outputs with common output ENABLE
- Separate SET and RESET inputs for each latch
- NOR and NAND configurations
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 ÂµA at 18 V over full package temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25Â°C
- Noise margin (over full package temperature range):
- 1 V at VDD = 5 V
- 2 V at VDD = 10 V
- 2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of 'B' Series CMOS Devices"
- Holding register in multi-register system
- Four bits of independent storage with output ENABLE
- Strobed register
- General digital logic
- CD4044B for negative logic systems
- New and Authentic Component(s) - CD4044BE CMOS Quad NAND R/S Latch with 3-State Outputs ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.