74HC174AP 74HC174 Hex D-Type Flip-Flops With Clear IC
These positive-edge-triggered D-type flip-flops have a direct clear (CLR)\ input.
Information at the data (D) inputs meeting the setup time requirements is transferred to the outputs on the positive-going edge of the clock (CLK) pulse. Clock triggering occurs at a particular voltage level and is not directly related to the transition time of the positive-going edge of CLK. When CLK is at either the high or low level, the D input has no effect at the output.
This item features:
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive Up To 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Max ICC
- Typical tpd = 14 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
- Contain Six Flip-Flops With Single-Rail Outputs
- Buffer/Storage Registers
- Shift Registers
- Pattern Generators
- New and Authentic Component(s) - 74HC174AP Hex D-Type Flip-Flops With Clear IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.