SN74HC138N 74HC138 3-Line To 8-Line Decoders/Demultiplexer Breadboard-Friendly DIP-16 IC
The SN74HC138N devices are designed to be used in high-performance memory-decoding or data-routing applications requiring very short propagation delay times. In high-performance memory systems, these decoders can be used to minimize the effects of system decoding. When employed with high-speed memories using a fast enable circuit, the delay times of these decoders and the enable time of the memory are usually less than the typical access time of the memory. This means that the effective system delay introduced by the decoders is negligible.
This item features:
- Targeted Specifically for High-Speed Memory Decoders and Data-Transmission Systems
- Wide Operating Voltage Range (2 V to 6 V)
- Outputs Can Drive Up To 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Maximum I
- Typical t = 15 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1-µA Maximum
- Active Low Outputs ( Selected Output is Low)
- Incorporate Three Enable Inputs to Simplify Cascading or Data Reception
- New and Authentic Component(s) - SN74HC138N 3-Line To 8-Line Decoders/Demultiplexers ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.