CD4027BE CD4027 CMOS Dual J-K Master-Slave Flip-Flop Breadboard-Friendly DIP-16 IC
The CD4027B is a single monolithic chip integrated circuit containing two identical complementary-symmetry J-K master-slave flip-flops. Each flip-flop has provisions for individual J, K, Set, Reset, and Clock input signals. Buffered Q and Q\ signals are provided as outputs. This input-ouput arrangement provides for compatible operation with the RCA-CD4013B dual D-type flip-flop.
The CD4027B is useful in performing control, register, and toggle functions. Logic levels present at the J and K inputs along with internal self-steering control the state of each flip-flop; changes in the flip-flop state are synchronous with the positive-going transition of the clock pulse. Set and reset functions are independent of the clock and are initiated when a high level signal is present at either the Set or Reset input.
This item features:
- Set-Reset capability
- Static flip-flop operation — retains state indefinitely with clock level either "high" or "low"
- Medium speed operation — 16 MHz (typ.) clock toggle rate at 10 V
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin (full package-temperature range) =
- 1 V at VDD = 5 V
- 2 V at VDD = 10 V
- 2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of ’B’ Series CMOS Devices"
- Registers, counters, control circuits
- New and Authentic Component(s) - CD4027BE CMOS Dual J-K Master-Slave Flip-Flop Breadboard-Friendly DIP16 ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.