LM386N-4/NOPB LM386N-4 LM386 Wide Input Voltage Low Power Audio Amplifier with Internal Gain DIP-8 Breadboard-Friendly
The LM386N-4 are power amplifiers designed for use in low voltage consumer applications. The gain is internally set to 20 to keep external part count low, but the addition of an external resistor and capacitor between pins 1 and 8 will increase the gain to any value from 20 to 200. The inputs are ground referenced while the output automatically biases to one-half the supply voltage. The quiescent power drain is only 24 mW when operating from a 6-V supply, making the LM386N-4 ideal for battery operation.
A few Example Applications are: AM-FM/Satellite Radio Amplifiers, Portable Music Player Amplifiers, Intercoms, TV Sound, Systems, Line Drivers, Ultrasonic Drivers, Small Servo Drivers and Power Converters.
This item features:
- Excellent Power amplifiers designed for use in low voltage applications
- Battery Operation, Minimum External Parts, Ground-Referenced Input Self-Centering Output Quiescent Vol
- Wide Supply Voltage Range: 4 V–12 V or 5 V–18 V
- Low Quiescent Current Drain: 4 mA, Low Distortion: 0.2% (AV = 20, VS = 6 V, RL = 8 Ω, PO = 125 mW, f = 1 kHz), Voltage Gains from 20 to 200
- Example Applications: AM-FM/Satellite Radio Amplifiers, Portable Music Player, Amplifiers, Intercoms, TV Sound Systems, Line Drivers, Ultrasonic Drivers, Small Servo Drivers, Power Converters
- New and Authentic Component(s) - LM386N-4 Wide Input Voltage Low Power Audio Amplifier with Internal Gain IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.