LM386N-1 + Socket - Low Power Audio Amplifier IC
The LM386 is a power amplifier designed for use in low voltage consumer applications. The gain is internally set to 20 to keep external part count low, but the addition of an external resistor and capacitor between pins 1 and 8 will increase the gain to any value from 20 to 200.
- 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
- Battery operationÂ
- Minimum external parts
- Wide supply voltage range: 4Vâ12V or 5Vâ18VÂ
- Low quiescent current drain: 4mA
- Voltage gains from 20 to 200Â
- Ground referenced inputÂ
- Self-centering output quiescent voltage
- Low distortion: 0.2% (AV=20, VS = 6V,RL=8?,PO=125mW, f = 1kHz)Â
- New and Authentic Component(s) - LM386N-1 power amplifier IC + Socket..
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.