LM3914N-1 LM3914 - Display Driver DIP-18
The LM3914 is a monolithic integrated circuit that senses analog voltage levels and drives 10 LEDs, providing a linear analog display. A single pin changes the display from a moving dot to a bar graph. Current drive to the LEDs is regulated and programmable, eliminating the need for resistors. This feature is one that allows operation of the whole system from less than 3V.
This item features:
- Drives LEDs, LCDs or Vacuum Fluorescents
- Bar or Dot Display Mode Externally Selectable by User
- Expandable to Displays of 100 Steps
- Internal Voltage Reference from 1.2V to 12V
- Operates with Single Supply of Less than 3V
- Inputs Operate Down to Ground
- New and Authentic Component(s) - LM3914N-1 Dot/Bar Display Driver.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.