TL072CP TL072 Low Noise JFET Dual Op-Amp DIP-8
The TL072CP JFET-input operational amplifier family is designed to offer a wider selection than any previously developed operational amplifier family. Each of these JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporates well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit.
The JFET-input operational amplifiers is in the TL072CP are similar to the TL08x series, with low input bias and offset currents and fast slew rate. The low harmonic distortion and low noise make the TL072CP ideally suited for high-fidelity and audio preamplifier applications. Each amplifier features JFET inputs (for high input impedance) coupled with bipolar output stages integrated on a single monolithic chip.
This item features:
- Low Power Consumption
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% (Typical)
- Low Noise
Vn = 18 nV/√Hz (Typical) at f = 1 kHz
- High-Input Impedance: JFET Input Stage
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Latch-Up-Free Operation
- High Slew Rate: 13 V/µs (Typical)
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- New and Authentic Component(s) - TL072CP JFET-input Operational Amplifier ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.