PN2222A PN2222 2222 NPN, 40 V, 300 MHz, 625 mW, 1 A, 300 hFE Epitaxial Silicon Bipolar Transistors
The PN2222 is a common NPN bipolar junction transistor (BJT) used for general purpose low-power amplifying or switching applications. It is designed for low to medium current, low power, medium voltage, and can operate at moderately high speeds.
This item features:
- The PN2222ATA PN2222 is a NPN Transistor for general purpose power amplifier and switching applications. 200°C/W Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-Ambient.
- Transition Frequency ft 300MHz, 200°C/W Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-Ambient, Power Dissipation Pd 625mW
- DC Collector Current 1A, Operating Temperature Max 150°C
- DC Current Gain hFE 300hFE
- General-purpose circuits
- Analog circuitry
- New and Authentic Component(s) - PN2222 NPN General Purpose Amplifier .
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.