2N3906 Bipolar (BJT) Single Transistor, High Speed Switching, PNP, 40 V, 250 MHz, 625 mW, 200 mA, 100 hFE TO-92
The ON Semiconductor 2N3906 transistor is a silicon epitaxial planar PNP general purpose amplifier and switch. The useful dynamic range extends to 100 mA as a switch and to 100 MHz as an amplifier with a 200mA Collector Current (Continuous).
This item features:
- Professional Quality, Long Life, ON Semiconductor/Fairchild Components. High-Grade Transistors unlike many inferior generic transistors commonly found on the market.
- Dynamic range of 100 MHz
- Switching and Amplifier
- PNP General Purpose Amplifier
- Small load switch transistor with high gain and low saturation voltage
- Collector emitter voltage (Vce) of 40V
- Continuous collector current (Ic) of 200mA
- Power dissipation of 625mW
- Operating junction temperature range from -55°C to 150°C
- DC current gain is greater than 30A at Ic=100mA
- New and Authentic Component(s) - 2N3906 PNP general purpose amplifier and switch transistors.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.