LM833NG LM833 + Socket - Dual Operational Amplifier IC
The LM833NG is a dual general purpose operational amplifier designed with particular emphasis on performance in audio systems.
This dual amplifier IC utilizes new circuit and processing techniques to deliver low noise, high speed and wide bandwidth without increasing external components or decreasing stability. The LM833 is internally compensated for all closed loop gains and is therefore optimized for all preamp and high level stages in PCM and HiFi systems.
The LM833NG is pin-for-pin compatible with industry standard dual operational amplifiers.
- 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
- Wide dynamiic range: >140dB
- Low Input noise voltage: 4.5nV/√Hz
- High Slew Rate: 7 V/μs (typ); 5V/μs (Min)
- High Gain Bandwidth: 15MHz (typ); 10MHz (Min)
- Wide Power Bandwidth: 120KHz
- Low Distortion: 0.002%
- Low Offset Voltage: 0.3mV
- Large Phase Margin: 60°
- New and Authentic Component(s) - LM833NG IC & 8-Pin DIP Socket with Machined Contact Pins.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.