MCP6002-I/P MCP6002 + Socket - Dual 1 MHz Op Amp DIP-8
The MCP6002 is a dual general purpose op amp offering rail-to-rail input and output over the 1.8 to 6V operating range. This amplifier has a typical GBWP of 1 MHz with typical quiescent current of 100 microamperes.
- 8-Pin DIP Socket with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
- Gain Bandwidth Product (GBWP): 1 MHz
- Quiescent Current: 100 µA (typ.)
- Supply voltage range: 1.8V to 6V
- Rail to Rail Input and Output
- Extended Temperature Range
- New and Authentic Component(s) - MCP6002-I/P 1 MHz Dual Operational Amplifiers & 8-Pin DIP Socket with Machined Contact Pins.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.