TLC271ACP TLC271 Programmable Op Amp DIP-8
The TLC271 operational amplifier combines a wide range of input offset voltage grades with low offset voltage drift and high input impedance. In addition, the TLC271 offers a bias-select mode that allows the user to select the best combination of power dissipation and ac performance for a particular application. These devices use Texas Instruments silicon-gate LinCMOSTM technology, which provides offset voltage stability far exceeding the stability available with conventional metal-gate processes.
Using the bias-select option, these cost-effective devices can be programmed to span a wide range of applications that previously required BiFET, NFET, or bipolar technology.
This item features:
- Input Offset Voltage Drift...Typically 0.1 uV/Month, Including the First 30 Days
- Wide Range of Supply Voltages Over Specified Temperature Range:
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Extends Below the Negative Rail
- Low Noise...25 nV/Hz\ Typically at f = 1 kHz (High-Bias Mode)
- Output Voltage Range Includes Negative Rail
- High Input Impedance...1012 Typ
- ESD-Protection Circuitry
- Designed-In Latch-Up Immunity
- New and Authentic Component(s) - TLC271ACP Programmable Low Power Operational Amplifier ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.