TL081CP High Slew Rate JFET-Input Operational Amplifier
Description:The TL081CP JFET-input operational amplifier family is designed to offer a wider selection than any previously developed operational amplifier family. Each of these JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporates well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit. The devices feature high slew rates, low input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient.
This item features:
Low Power Consumption: 1.4 mA/ch Typical
Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
Low Input Bias Current: 30 pA Typical
- Low Input Offset Current: 5 pA Typical
Output Short-Circuit Protection
Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% Typical
- High Input Impedance: JFET Input Stage
Internal Frequency Compensation
- Latch-Up-Free Operation
High Slew Rate: 13 V/us Typical
Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes VCC+
- New and Authentic Component(s) - TL081CP JFET-input Operational Amplifier ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.