TL062IP TL062 Low Noise JFET Dual Op-Amp DIP-8 IC
The JFET-input operational amplifiers of the TL062IP are designed as low-power versions of the TL082 series amplifiers. They feature high input impedance, wide bandwidth, high slew rate, and low input offset and input bias currents. The TL062 features the same terminal assignments as the TL072 and TL082 series.
This item features:
- Very Low Power Consumption
- Typical Supply Current: 200 µA (Per Amplifier)
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- Includes V
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- High Input Impedance: JFET-Input Stage
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Latch-Up-Free Operation
- High Slew Rate: 3.5 V/µs Typical
- New and Authentic Component(s) - TL062IP JFET-input Operational Amplifier ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.