OPA743NA/3K OPA743 12V 7MHz Single Precision CMOS Rail-to-Rail I/O Operational Amplifier SOT-23
The OPA743 series utilizes a state-of-the-art 12V analog CMOS process and offers outstanding AC performance, such as 7MHz GBW, 10V/us slew rate and 0.0008% THD+N. Optimized for single supply operation up to 12V, the input common-mode range extends beyond the power supply rails and the output swings to within 100mV of the rails. The low quiescent current of 1.1mA makes it well suited for use in battery operated equipment.
The OPA743 series\x92 ability to drive high output currents together with 12V operation makes it particularly useful for use as gamma correction reference buffer in LCD panels.
For ease of use the OPA743 op-amp family is fully specified and tested over the supply range of ±1.75V to ±6V.
This item features:
- HIGH SPEED: 7MHz, 10V/us
- RAIL-TO-RAIL INPUT AND OUTPUT
- WIDE SUPPLY RANGE:
- Single Supply: 3.5V to 12V
- Dual Supplies: ±1.75V to ±6V
- LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT: 1.1mA
- FULL-SCALE CMRR: 84dB
- MicroSIZE PACKAGE: SOT23-5
- LOW INPUT BIAS CURRENT: 1pA
- LCD GAMMA CORRECTION
- AUTOMOTIVE APPLICATIONS: Audio, Sensor Applications, Security Systems
- PORTABLE EQUIPMENT
- ACTIVE FILTERS
- TRANSDUCER AMPLIFIER
- TEST EQUIPMENT
- DATA ACQUISITION
- New and Authentic Component(s) - OPA743NA/3K OPA743 12V 7MHz Single Precision CMOS Rail-to-Rail I/O Operational Amplifier SOT-23 ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.