MOC3021M MOC3021 DIP6 Through Hole Random-Phase Triac Driver Output Optocoupler (400 V Peak) Phototransistor Opto Isolator Breadboard-Friendly
The MOC3021M series are optically isolated triac driver devices. These devices contain a GaAs infrared emitting diode and a light activated silicon bilateral switch, which functions like a triac. They are designed for interfacing between electronic controls and power triacs to control resistive and inductive loads for 115 VAC operations.
This item features:
- Excellent IFT Stability − IR Emitting Diode Has Low Degradation
- Peak Blocking Voltage 400 V
- Safety and Regulatory Approvals: UL1577, 4,170 VAC RMS for 1 Minute and DIN EN/IEC60747−5−5
- These are Pb−Free Devices
- Example Applications: Industrial Controls, Solenoid/Valve Controls, Traffic Lights, Static AC Power Switch, Vending Machines, Incandescent Lamp Dimmers, Solid State Relay, Motor Control, Lamp Ballasts
- TTL-Compatible Output Can Sink or Source Up to 200 mA
- New and Authentic Component(s) - MOC3021M MOC3021 DIP6 Through Hole Random-Phase Triac Driver Output Optocoupler (400 V Peak) Phototransistor Opto Isolator Breadboard-Friendly.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.