LM34DZ/NOPB LM34DZ LM34 ±1°F 5V-30V, Analog Output Temperature Sensor with Fahrenheit Scale Calibration TO-92
The LM34 series devices are precision integrated-circuit temperature sensors, whose output voltage is linearly proportional to the Fahrenheit temperature. The LM34 device has an advantage over linear temperature sensors calibrated in degrees Kelvin, because the user is not required to subtract a large constant voltage from its output to obtain convenient Fahrenheit scaling.
The LM34 device does not require any external calibration or trimming to provide typical accuracies of ±1/2°F at room temperature and ±1-1⁄2°F over a full −50°F to 300°F temperature range. Lower cost is assured by trimming and calibration at the wafer level. The low output impedance, linear output, and precise inherent calibration of the LM34 device makes interfacing to readout or control circuitry especially easy.
It can be used with single power supplies or with plus and minus supplies. Because the LM34 device draws only 75 µA from its supply, the device has very low self-heating, less than 0.2°F in still air.
This item features:
- Calibrated Directly in Degrees Fahrenheit, Wafer-Level Trimming
- Linear 10.0 mV/°F Scale Factor, Operates From 5 to 30 Volts
- 1.0°F Accuracy Assured (at 77°F), Less Than 90-µA Current Drain
- Rated for Full −50° to 300°F Range, Low Self-Heating, 0.18°F in Still Air
- Suitable for Remote Applications, Nonlinearity Only ±0.5°F Typical, Low-Impedance Output, 0.4 Ω for 1-mA Load
New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments LM34DZ/NOPB LM34DZ LM34 ±1°F 5V-30V, Analog Output Temperature Sensor with Fahrenheit Scale Calibration TO-92
Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.