LM335Z/NOPB LM335Z LM335 ±2°C Analog Output Temperature Sensor with 10mV/K Gain in Hermetic Package TO-92
The LM335 series are precision, easily-calibrated, integrated circuit temperature sensors. Operating as a 2-terminal zener, the LM335 has a breakdown voltage directly proportional to absolute temperature at 10 mV/°K. With less than 1-Ω dynamic impedance, the device operates over a current range of 400 µA to 5 mA with virtually no change in performance. When calibrated at 25°C, the LM335 has typically less than 1°C error over a 100°C temperature range. Unlike other sensors, the LM335 has a linear output.
Applications for the LM335 include almost any type of temperature sensing over a –40°C to 100°C temperature range. The low impedance and linear output make interfacing to readout or control circuitry are especially easy.
This item features:
- Directly Calibrated to the Kelvin Temperature Scale
- 1°C Initial Accuracy Available
- Operates from 400 µA to 5 mA
- Less than 1-Ω Dynamic Impedance, 200°C Overrange
- Easily Calibrated, Wide Operating Temperature Range
- New and Authentic Component(s) - LM335Z/NOPB LM335Z LM335 ±2°C Analog Output Temperature Sensor with 10mV/K Gain in Hermetic Package TO-92.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.