LM348N LM348 Quad Operational Amplifier IC
The LM348 are quadruple, independent, high-gain, internally compensated operational amplifiers designed to have operating characteristics similar to the ÂµA741. These amplifiers exhibit low supply-current drain and input bias and offset currents that are much less than those of the ÂµA741.
This item features:
- Low Supply-Current Drain . . . 0.6 mA Typ (per amplifier)
- Low Input Offset Voltage
- Low Input Offset Current
- Class AB Output Stage
- Input/Output Overload Protection
- Designed to Be Interchangeable With Industry Standard LM148, LM248, and LM348
- New and Authentic Component(s) - LM348N Quad Operational Amplifier ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.