This LF353 device is a high-speed, JFET-input operational amplifier with very low input offset voltage. It requires low supply current yet maintains a large gain-bandwidth product and a fast slew rate. In addition, the matched high-voltage JFET input provides very low input bias and offset currents.
The LF353 can be used in applications such as high-speed integrators, digital-to-analog converters, sample-and-hold circuits, and many other circuits.
The LF353 is characterized for operation from 0Â°C to 70Â°C.
This item features:
- Low Input Bias Current 50 pA Typical
- Low Input Noise Current 0.01 pA/âHz Typical
- Low Supply Current 3.6 mA Typical
- High Input Impedance 1012 Î© Typical
- Internally-Trimmed Offset Voltage
- Gain Bandwidth 3 MHz Typical
- High Slew Rate 13 V/Âµs Typical
New and Authentic Component(s) - LF353N Dual Wide Bandwidth JFET Input Operational Amplifier ICs
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.