L7824CV Voltage Regulator IC REG LINEAR 5V 1.5A TO220AB
The L7824 three-terminal positive regulators are TO-220 24 Volt fixed output voltage regulators, making it useful in a wide range of applications. These regulators can provide local on-card regulation, eliminating the distribution problems associated with single point regulation. Each type embeds internal current limiting, thermal shut-down and safe area protection, making it essentially indestructible. If adequate heat sinking is provided, they can deliver over 1 A output current. Although designed primarily as fixed voltage regulators, these devices can be used with external components to obtain adjustable voltage and currents.
This item features:
- Output current up to 1.5 A
- Output voltage of 24 volts
- Thermal overload protection
- Short circuit protection
- Output transition SOA protection
- New and Authentic Component(s) - L7824CV 24 Volt Voltage Regulator IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.