UF4007 Glass Passivated High Efficient Rectifier Switching Diode 1KV 1A 75ns 2-Pin DO-41
The UF4007 are Ultra Fast Rectifier Diodes in a JEDEC DO-204AL(DO-41) moulded plastic package with a Maximum Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage: 1000 Volts.
This item features:
- Diffused junction
- Ultra fast switching for high efficiency
- Low reverse leakage current
- Low forward voltage drop
- High current capability
- Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratories Flammability Classification 94V-0
- Ideally suited for use in very high frequency switching power supplies, inverters and as free wheeling diodes
- Ultrafast recovery time for high efficiency
- Excellent high temperature switching
- Soft recovery characteristics
- Glass passivated junction
- High temperature soldering guaranteed: 250o C/10 seconds, 0.375" (9.5mm) lead length, 5 lbs. (2.3kg) tension
- New and Authentic Component(s) - UF4007 are Ultra Fast Rectifier Diodes.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.