TLC27L4IN TLC27L4 Quad Precision uPower Op Amp
The TLC27L4 quad operational amplifiers combine a wide range of input offset voltage grades with low offset voltage drift, high input impedance, extremely low power, and high gain. These devices use Texas instruments silicon-gate LinCMOSTM technology, which provides offset voltage stability far exceeding the stability available with conventional metal-gate processes. The extremely high input impedance, low bias currents, and low-power consumption make these cost-effective devices ideal for high-gain, low- frequency, low-power applications.
This item features:
- Trimmed Offset Voltage
- VDD = 5 V
- Input Offset Voltage Drift...Typically 0.1 uV/Month, Including the First 30 Days
- Wide Range of Supply Voltages Over
Specified Temperature Range:
-40°C to 85°C...4 V to 16 V
-55°C to 125°C...4 V to 16 V
- Single-Supply Operation
- Ultra-Low Power...Typically 195 uW at 25°C, VDD = 5 V
- Output Voltage Range includes Negative Rail
- High Input Impedance...1012 Typ
- ESD-Protection Circuitry
- Designed-In Latch-Up Immunity
- New and Authentic Component(s) - TLC27L4IN Quad Precision Single Supply uPower Operational Amplifier ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.