Texas Instruments TL081CP High Slew Rate JFET-Input Operational Amplifier Op-Amp IC Breadboard-Friendly DIP-8 (Pack of 15)
The TL081CP JFET-input operational amplifier family is designed to offer a wider selection than any previously developed operational amplifier family. Each of these JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporates well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit. The devices feature high slew rates, low input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient.
- 15 x TL081CP
This item features:
- Low Power Consumption: 1.4 mA/ch Typical
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- Low Input Bias Current: 30 pA Typical
- Low Input Offset Current: 5 pA Typical
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.
Juried Engineering Products are shipped in ESD Safe Packaging and are Authentic/Genuine Components.