Texas Instruments SN74HCT245N 74HCT245 Octal Bus Transceivers With 3-State Outputs (Pack of 20)
The SN74HCT245N octal bus transceivers are designed for asynchronous two-way communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing requirements.
The SN74HCT245N devices allow data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending upon the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE) input can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.
- 20x SN74HCT245N
This item features:
- Operating Voltage Range of 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- High-Current 3-State Outputs Drive Bus Lines Directly or up To 15-LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Maximum ICC
- Typical tpd = 14 ns
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Maximum
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments SN74HCT245N Octal Bus Transceivers With 3-State Outputs
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.