SN74HC251N SN74HC251 74HC251 Data Selectors/Multiplexers with 3-State Outputs Breadboard-Friendly IC DIP-16
The SN74HC251 data selectors/multiplexers contain full binary decoding to select 1-of-8 data sources and feature strobe-controlled complementary 3-state outputs.
The 3-state outputs can interface with and drive data lines of bus-organized systems. With all but one of the common outputs disabled (in the high-impedance state), the low impedance of the single enabled output drives the bus line to a high or low logic level. Both outputs are controlled by the output-enable (OE)\ input. The outputs are disabled when OE\ is high.
This item features:
- 3-State Version of ’HC151
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- High-Current 3-State Outputs Interface Directly With System Bus or Can Drive Up To 15 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Max ICC
- Typical tpd = 9 ns
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
- Perform Parallel-to-Serial Conversion
- Complementary Outputs Provide True and Inverted Data
New and Authentic Component(s) - SN74HC251N Data Selectors/Multiplexers With 3-State Outputs ICs.
Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.