SN74HC14N 74HC14 Hex Schmitt-Trigger Inverters and Machined DIP Sockets Breadboard-Friendly IC DIP-14
These Schmitt-trigger devices contain six independent inverters. They perform the Boolean function Y = A in positive logic.
- 14 Pin DIP Machined Socket
This item features:
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive Up To 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 20-uA Max Icc
- Typical tpd= 11 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1uA Max
- New and Authentic Component(s) - SN74HC14N Schmitt-trigger device ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.