SN74HC132N 74HC132 Quadruple Positive-NAND Gates W/ Schmitt Trigger
The SN74HC132 device functions as a NAND gate, but because of the Schmitt action, it has different input threshold levels for positive and negative going signals. The SNx4HC132 devices perform the Boolean function Y = A â¢ B or Y = A + B in positive logic.
These circuits are temperature compensated and can be triggered from the slowest of input ramps and still give clean jitter-free output signals.
This item features:
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive up to 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 20-µA Maximum ICC
- Typical tpd = 14 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Maximum
- Operation from Very Slow Input Transitions
- Temperature-Compensated Threshold Levels
- High Noise Immunity
- Same Pinouts as SN74HC00
New and Authentic Component(s) - SN74HC132N Quadruple Positive-NAND Gates With Schmitt-Trigger Inputs ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.