Texas Instruments SN74AHCT125N 74AHCT125 Quadruple Bus Buffer Gates With 3-State Outputs (Pack of 5)
The SN74AHCT125N devices are quadruple bus buffer gates featuring independent line drivers with 3-state outputs. Each output is disabled when the associated output-enable (OE)\ input is high. When OE\ is low, the respective gate passes the data from the A input to its Y output.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
- 5x SN74AHCT125N
This item features:
- Inputs Are TTL-Voltage Compatible
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments SN74AHCT125N Quadruple Bus Buffer Gates With 3-State Outputs
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.