SG3526N SG3526 IC Reg Controller Buck/Flyback DIP-18 breadboard-Friendly IC
The SG3526 is a high-performance monolithic pulse width modulator circuit designed for fixed-frequency switching regulators and other power control applications. Included in an 18-pin dual-in-line package are a temperature compensated voltage reference, sawtooth oscillator, error amplifier, pulse width modulator, pulse metering and steering logic, and two low impedance power drivers. Also included are protective features such as soft-start and undervoltage lockout, digital current limiting, double pulse inhibit, a data latch for single pulse metering, adjustable deadtime, and provision for symmetry correction inputs.
For ease of interface, all digital control ports are TTL and B-series CMOS compatible. Active LOW logic design allows wired-OR connections for maximum flexibility. This versatile device can be used to implement single-ended or push-pull switching regulators of either polarity, both transformerless and transformer coupled.
This item features:
- 8V to 35V Operation
- 5V Reference Trimmed to u00b11%
- 1Hz to 350kHz Oscillator Range
- Dual 100mA Source/Sink Outputs
- Digital Current Limiting
- Double Pulse Suppression
- Programmable Deadtime
- Undervoltage Lockout
- Single Pulse Metering
- Programmable Soft-start
- Wide Current Limit Common Mode
- Range TTL/CMOS Compatible Logic
- Ports Symmetry Correction Capability
- Guaranteed 6 Unit Synchronization
- New and Authentic Component(s) - SG3526N Pulse Width Modulation Control Circuit.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.