OPA2704PA OPA2704 Dual 12V 3MHz, CMOS, rail-to-rail I/O Op Amp
The OPA2704 op amps are optimized for applications requiring rail-to-rail input and output swing. Single, dual, and quad versions are offered in a variety of packages. While the quiescent current is less than 200uA per amplifier the OPA2704 is optimized for gains of 5 or greater and provides 3MHz GBW and 3V/us slew rate.
The OPA2704 series are fully specified and guaranteed over the supply range of ±2V to ±6V. Input swing extends 300mV beyond the rail and the output swings to within 40mV of the rail.
This item features:
- RAIL-TO-RAIL INPUT AND OUTPUT
- WIDE SUPPLY RANGE:
- Single Supply: 4V to 12V
- Dual Supplies: ±2 to ±6
- LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT: 160uA
- FULL-SCALE CMRR: 90dB
- LOW OFFSET: 160uV
- HIGH SPEED: 3MHz, 3V/us
- LOW INPUT BIAS CURRENT: 1pA
- AUTOMOTIVE APPLICATIONS:
- Audio, Sensor Applications, Security Systems
- PORTABLE EQUIPMENT
- ACTIVE FILTERS
- TRANSDUCER AMPLIFIER
- TEST EQUIPMENT
- DATA ACQUISITION
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Burr Brown OPA2704PA Dual 12V, 3MHz, CMOS, rail-to-rail I/O Operational Amplifiers.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.