MPSA42 Silicon Planar Epitaxial High Voltage NPN Bipolar BJT Transistor, NPN, 300 V, 625 mW, 500 mA, 40 hFE TO-92
The MPSA42 are Silicon Planar Epitaxial High Voltage NPN transistors designed for high voltage applications. Some example applications are telephone switches, video output and high voltage switching.
This item features:
- Devices with breakdown voltages of 160V minimum, for applications requiring relatively low collector current, such as lamp drivers and neon tubes
- NPN Silicon Planar Epitaxial Transistor
- Operating Temperature Max: 150°C
- Collector Emitter Voltage V(br)ceo: 300V
- Power Dissipation Pd: 625mW
- DC Collector Current: 500mA
- DC Current Gain hFE: 40hFE
New and Authentic Component(s) - MPSA42 Silicon Planar Epitaxial High Voltage NPN Bipolar BJT Transistor.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.