MIC 1N4001 DO-41 Axial Silastic Guard Junction Standard Rectifier Diode (Pack of 100)
The 1N4001 are Axial Silastic Guard Junction Standard Rectifier Diodes in a DO-41 package with a Maximum Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage: 50 Volts.
- 100 x 1N4001
This item features:
- Low reverse leakage
- Low forward voltage drop
- High forward surge current capability
- Plated axial lead, solderable per MIL-STD-202E method 208C
- Maximum Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage: 50 Volts
- New and Authentic Component(s) - MIC 1N4001 Axial Silastic Guard Junction Standard Rectifier Diode.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.