MIC 15SQ045 Schottky Barrier Rectifier Diode 45 Volts 15 Amperes (Pack of 10)
The 15SQ045 is a Schottky Rectifier Diode with a Voltage Range of 45 Volts and a Forward Current of 15 Amperes in a R-6 molded plastic body. Common application is for use in Solar Cell junction box as a bypass diode for protection, using DC forward current without reverse bias.
- 10 x 15SQ045
This item features:
- R-6 Molded Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory Flammability Classification 94V-0
- Voltage: 45 Volts
- Forward Current: 15 Amperes
- High current capability, Low forward voltage drop
- Terminals: Plated axial lead, solderable per MIL-STD-750, method 2026
New. New and Authentic Component(s) - MIC 15SQ045 Schottky Barrier Rectifier Diode 45 Volts 15 Amperes.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
We do our best to offer you great pricing.
Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
30-Day Return Policy.
We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.
Juried Engineering Products are shipped in ESD Safe Packaging and are Authentic/Genuine Components.