MCP6241-E/P MCP6241 Wide Bandwidth Operational Amplifier
MCP6241 operational amplifier (Op Amp) provides wide bandwidth for the quiescent current. These devices have a 550 kHz Gain Bandwidth Product (GBWP) and 68° (typ.) phase margin. These op amps operate from a single supply voltage as low as 1.8V, while drawing 50 µA (typ.) quiescent current. In addition, these devices support rail-to-rail input and output swing, with a common mode input voltage range of VDD +300 mV to VSS -300 mV. They are designed in one of Microchip's advanced CMOS processes and operate in the Extended Temperature range of -40°C to +125°C. It has a power supply range of 1.8V to 5.5V
This item features:
- Gain Bandwidth Product (GBWP): 550 kHz
- Quiescent Current: 50 µA (typ.)
- Supply voltage range: 1.8V to 5.5V
- Rail to Rail Input and Output
- Extended Temperature Range
- New and Authentic Component(s) - MCP6241-E/P Wide Bandwidth Operational Amplifiers.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.