MC34063A MC34063 + Socket - Buck Boost Inverting Regulator
The MC34063A Series is a monolithic control circuit containing the primary functions required for DC-to-DC converters. These devices consist of an internal temperature compensated reference, comparator, controlled duty cycle oscillator with an active current limit circuit, driver and high current output switch. This series was specifically designed to be incorporated in StepDown and StepUp and Voltage Inverting applications with a minimum number of external components
- 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
- Operation from 3.0 V to 40 V Input
- Low Standby Current
- Current Limiting
- Output Switch Current to 1.5 A
- Output Voltage Adjustable
- Frequency Operation to 100 kHz
- Precision 2% Reference
- New and Authentic Component(s) - MC34063A 1.5 A, Step-Up/Down/Inverting Switching Regulators ICs & 8-Pin DIP Socket with Machined Contact Pins.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.