LM393 LM393NG Dual Differential Voltage Comparator IC
These devices consist of two independent voltage comparators that are designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies also is possible as long as the difference between the two supplies is 2 V to 36 V, and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. Current drain is independent of the supply voltage. The outputs can be connected to other open-collector outputs to achieve wired-AND relationships.
This item features:
- Single-Supply or Dual Supplies
- Wide Range of Supply Voltage
- Maximum Rating: 2 V to 36 V
- Tested to 30 V: Non-V Devices
- Tested to 32 V: V-Suffix Devices
- Low Supply-Current Drain Independent of Supply Voltage: 0.4 mA (Typical) Per Comparator
- Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA (Typical)
- Low Input Offset Current: 3 nA (Typical) (LM139)
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 2 mV (Typical)
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to Maximum-Rated Supply Voltage: u00b136 V
- Low Output Saturation Voltage
- Output Compatible With TTL, MOS, and CMOS
- New and Authentic Component(s) - LM393NG Dual Differential Comparators ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.
Froo www.froo.com | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, eBay Marketing, eBay listing Apps, eBay Apps, eBay Applic