The LM339 devices consist of four independent voltage comparators that are designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies also is possible, as long as the difference between the two supplies is 2 V to 36 V, and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. Current drain is independent of the supply voltage. The outputs can be connected to other open-collector outputs to achieve wired-AND relationships.
This item features:
- Wide Supply Ranges
- Single Supply: 2 V to 36 V
- (Tested to 30 V for Non-V Devices and
- 32 V for V-Suffix Devices)
- Dual Supplies: ±1 V to ±18 V
- (Tested to ±15 V for Non-V Devices and
- ±16 V for V-Suffix Devices)
- Low Supply-Current Drain Independent of
- Supply Voltage: 0.8 mA (Typical)
- Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA (Typical)
- Low Input Offset Current: 3 nA (Typical) (LM139)
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 2 mV (Typical)
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- Includes Ground
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to Maximum-Rated Supply Voltage: ±36 Volts
- Low Output Saturation Voltage
- Output Compatible With TTL, MOS, and CMOS
New and Authentic Component(s) - LM339DR Quad Differential Comparator SOIC ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.