LM334Z/NOPB LM334Z LM334 0°C to 70°C 3-pin Adjustable Current Source TO-92
The LM334 are 3-terminal adjustable current sources featuring 10,000:1 range in operating current, excellent current regulation and a wide dynamic voltage range of 1V to 40V. Current is established with one external resistor and no other parts are required. Initial current accuracy is ±3%. The LM334 are true floating current sources with no separate power supply connections. In addition, reverse applied voltages of up to 20V will draw only a few dozen microamperes of current, allowing the devices to act as both a rectifier and current source in AC applications.
The sense voltage used to establish operating current in the LM334 is 64mV at 25°C and is directly proportional to absolute temperature (°K). The simplest one external resistor connection, then, generates a current with ≈+0.33%/°C temperature dependence. Zero drift operation can be obtained by adding one extra resistor and a diode.
Applications for the current sources include bias networks, surge protection, low power reference, ramp generation, LED driver, and temperature sensing. These devices are ideal in remote sense applications because series resistance in long wire runs does not affect accuracy. In addition, only 2 wires are required.
This item features:
- Operates From 1V to 40V
- 0.02%/V Current Regulation
- Programmable From 1µA to 10mA
- True 2-Terminal Operation, ±3% Initial Accuracy
- Available as Fully Specified Temperature Sensor
- New and Authentic Component(s) - LM334Z/NOPB LM334Z LM334 0°C to 70°C 3-pin Adjustable Current Source TO-92.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.