LM308N LM308 Precision Operational Amplifier Op Amp 18V 500mW Breadboard-Friendly IC DIP-8
The LM308 series are precision operational amplifiers having specifications a factor of ten better than FET amplifiers over a - 55C to + 125C temperature range.
The devices operate with supply voltages from ±2V to ±20V and have sufficient supply rejection to use unregulated supplies. Although the circuit is interchangeable with and uses the same compensation as the LM101A, an alternate compensation scheme can be used to make it particularly insensitive to power supply noise and to make supply bypass capacitors unnecessary.
The low current error of the LM108 series makes possible many designs that are not practical with conventional amplifiers. In fact, it operates from 10 MOhm source resistances, introducing less error than devices like the 709 with 10 kOhm sources. Integrators with drifts less than 500 uV/sec and analog time delays in excess of one hour can be made using capacitors no larger than 1 uF.
This item features:
- Maximum input bias current of 3.0 nA over temperature
- Offset current less than 400 pA over temperature
- Supply current of only 300 uA, even in saturation
- Specified drift characteristics
- New and Authentic Component(s) - LM308N Precision operational amplifier ICs
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.